...The Rain..

As I stand near the window pane
Watching the rain fall
I feel jealous of the earth
She has rain to wash away her pain
All I can do is lean on my wall

"Ah ! The heaven is crying again"
Some may say
But I know he is not.
And so happy does the earth remain
For rain takes her pain away.

For it is the eternal love
That the heaven has for the earth
Through the rain their love flows
As beautiful as a white dove
And to this love, the nature bows

Yes I do feel jealous of the earth
For it's always she who is loved
For it's always she who gets to feel the rain
For the happiness that takes birth
From rain is always around Earth, the beloved.

How much I wish to get out there!
Be with the nature..
Feel the rain beating on my body
Feel the pleasure of pure rain and bear
All the sweet grief that love does nurture.

But every time the rain fails me...
I never get it when I desire
Everytime when the rain falls
I am bound to stay inside never being happy
With all my sorrows burning like fire.

Unexpected it comes, unexpected it goes
Now it's raining, I can see
But all I can do is wait..
Wait for the chains to break and now with a pause
The rain is being silent again..let it be!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

മുറ്റത്തെ ചക്കരമാവിൻ ചുവട്ടിലെ ഓർമ്മകൾ

Windows of Joy

Dual Lives