Life In The Cobweb

Seconds, minutes, hours and days are passing
Just as they should be, neither slow nor fast
Even then I feel someone's been harassing
Me since the recent past.

Unable to understand the world around me
I stand alone even in this crowd
Gloom surrounds me like bees around honey
Life's voice is now sarcastic and loud.

Sands of time escape into the infinity
Happiness of my life gets drained out
Peace of mind is a lost symphony
There is only despair to talk about.

What has become of my life, I wonder!
Trying to figure it out only makes me insane
And now it is nothing but a blunder
Ah! All my hopes and dreams are in vain!

Won't anyone come take my hand?
Won't anyone ever see the tears I cry?
Set everything perfect with the wave of a wand?
Won't such a person ever cross by?

I want my happy life back...
I need my friends and fun to cheer me up
Because life's gifting me a setback
Give me a hug, a smile or a simple "dude..'sup?"

My memories brim with smiles and laughter
While my present swims in sorrow
Tell me what ever I did to deserve the latter!
Life in the cobweb seems dull..today and tomorrow!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

മുറ്റത്തെ ചക്കരമാവിൻ ചുവട്ടിലെ ഓർമ്മകൾ

Windows of Joy

Dual Lives