Forlorn In This World So Wide

Teardrops on my pillow
Tell all my deepest miseries
My broken heart with unease
Tries not to bellow

Why am I becoming so furious?
I ask myself to get no answer
My mind acts like a tap-dancer
It is really fractious

I have nobody to confide in
The world looks upon me
And merely says "you're so happy"
But nobody knows what my life's been

I'm tired of this solitary existence
I've been pretending for so long
Because I wanted to go along
I have lost all my hope and sense

It's absurd why I am so lonely
When I have everyone else around me
Your absence makes everything crazy
Maybe that's what makes me unhappy

How I wish you could see me through!
How I wish you never walked out of my life...
Fights paved way for that strife..
But I never wanted to lose you..

The monotony of days makes my life so blue
Forlorn in this world so wide
My tears are what I try to hide
So I put on a smile and still wait for you..

Comments

  1. Good work Varu.... You've captured your emotions excellently.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous one de...! Really moved my heart....felt lyk coming frm bottom of ur heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasuuuu!! Thanks a lot da! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

മുറ്റത്തെ ചക്കരമാവിൻ ചുവട്ടിലെ ഓർമ്മകൾ

Windows of Joy

Dual Lives